The second month of the year has flown by. Where did the time go? As you can see from the photo for some reason this month’s book stack is short.
Jim is working his way through the book he started last month, 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson. The past couple of weeks, his reading has slowed down as the skies have been clear and dark and he has been imaging the stars.
As always, Alexis wins the reading award for our house. This is only a partial listing of her reads. She made a trip to the library before I could record them all!
- Johnston, E.K. A Thousand Nights. New York: Hyperion, 2015.
- Gladwell, Malcolm. blink. New York: Little Brown and Co., 20015.
- Meyer, Marissa. Heartless. New York: Feiwel & Friends, 2016.
- Sagara, Michelle. Cast in Courtlight. Buffalo, NY: Luna, 2006.
Sarah didn’t have much time for personal reading this month. Here are a few of the books she read to her classes.
- Wood, Audra. Silly Sally. New York: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 1994.
- Goss, Janet L. It Didn’t Frighten Me. New York: Mondo, 1995.
- Raffi. Down by the Bay (Raffi Songs to Read). Nadine Bernard Westcott, Illustrator. New York: Dragonfly Books, 1988.
Here are the books I read. Many of them were for the blogs I wrote this month. You might recognize the Judy Blume books from yesterday’s post.
- Elrod, P.N. The Hanged Man. New York: TOR, 2015.
- Asimov, Isaac. The Complete Robot. New York: Doubleday & Co., 1982.
- Blume, Judy. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. New York: Puffin Books, 1972.
- Blume, Judy. In the Unlikely Event. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2015.